HOT WATER SYSTEMS
The teams at Sydney’s Plumbing Specialists are experts in the field of hot water. Unlike other companies we will give you a range of hot water brands to choose from and not limit you to one product.
Below are some key points that will help you determine if you experiencing hot water issues.
- Rusted colored water appearing from the taps
- The pilot light does not stay on or is not lit
- Hot water does not reach required temperature
- Hot water runs out very quickly
- Leaking tanks as well as rust appearing through bottom of the tank
We have all kinds of models for you to choose from including:
An instanenous heater requires a small portion of space to install unlike a storage heater.
- TIP – Did you know that a electric hot water system has 3 times more running costs than operating a gas hot water system.
Call us today if you would like to make the switch from electric to gas.
Your hot water systems usual lifespan is 10-12 years. When replacing a hot water system there are a few points to consider when determining which type of heater you would like to install.
- Solar is a great replacement method as you are using the sun’s rays to heat up your hot water. This will eventually save you money in the long run.
- If gas is available you can consider changing your electric heater to a gas heater. This small but significant change will also save you money in the long run.
If you require any information on solar hot water heaters, electric hot water heaters, gas hot water heaters or instantaneous heaters please phone the team at Sydney’s Plumbing Specialists today on 1300 720 681.
Plumbing for Hot water systems
Hot water systems are a basic necessity and to a certain degree, it is something that we take for granted, till the time something goes wrong with it. Different things can go wrong with hot water systems such as:
- Leaky “hot” pipes
- Leaking faucets in the kitchen or bathroom
- Leakage from the base of the hot water installation
- No water in the taps at all
Regardless of what the problem is with the Rheem hot water system, we will be able to fix it for you. We have the experience, expertise, knowledge, expert personnel and the latest equipment to handle all types of issues with hot water systems. If there is an emergency repair, we will handle it in the shortest possible time and we also attend to all standard requests for hot water systems problems the same day.
Repair of Rheem hot water installation
We test the Rheem hot water installation and our expert plumbers will fix the problem within the shortest time possible. We always suggest to all our customers that it is best to have us handle maintenance of hot water systems in their homes. It ensures that the system stays in a good condition and that no sudden problems arise out of the blue. We handle every Rheem hot water repair in a meticulous manner and ensure that you get value for money in every job we take up.
Why choose us?
- 24/7 Emergency service
- Same day service for all standard jobs
- Lifetime guarantee on workmanship
- Charges are by job not per hour
- No hidden costs
- We are clean
If you need your Rheem hot water system repaired, contact SPS Plumbers on 029002 7332. You can also send your service request via this online form