5 WARNING SIGNS YOUR DRAINS ARE ABOUT TO BLOCK!
1. Gurgling noises after you flush your toilet.
2. Sucking noises when you remove your bath plug, also you will notice your bath will also drain slower than normal.
3. Sewage overflowing from your outdoor drain grate, this outdoor drain grate ensures that if a blockage occurs in your main sewer line it overflows outside the property and prevents your home flooding with raw sewerage! Yuck!
4. Smelly drains, apart from being very unpleasant, are a sign that your drains are about to block!
5. Once the water in your toilet rises higher than normal, you know there’s an issue with your drains. What is happening in your drains is there is a partial blockage and the water isn’t getting out as fast as it should and that partial blockage will very quickly become a serious issue!If any one of these above issues are occurring in the property you live in.
Call us today on 02 9002 7332 and a member of our team will be able to help assist you with your drainage needs.