Aspects To Consider During a Bathroom Renovation
When you are getting any bathroom renovation work done, you want to be sure that all the installations are stylish, functional and durable. While you will spend a certain amount of time, effort and conduct research in looking for products and fixtures that are modern and attractive, it’s a good idea to hire the services of expert plumbers like the ones at SPS Plumbers. We cater to both, residential and commercial customers and always focus on providing customised solutions at very cost-effective pricing.
Bathroom renovations– The Basics
Bathroom renovations aren’t something you can take lightly. Just as it’s important to make sure that you opt for good quality materials and products, it’s also important that you keep a few other aspects in view. As a company that has been in this industry for a number of years, we are here to provide you all the guidance you need to get the kind of bathroom space you would like and some of the things we focus on include:
- Decide whether you need a complete rehaul or whether you want to retain some of the existing features in the space.
- There are several services that come into play such as tiling, pipework, installation of various plumbing features, ventilation, lighting etc. We understand that you need all these jobs to be carried out in conjunction with each other.
- We have the ability to work closely with the other contractors in the project and will make sure that the work is completed within the required timeframe.
- Our team of expert professionals will work very closely with you to make sure that all the fixtures chosen and the installations that we handle are right in line with your needs.
- Today, there are a large number of energy-efficient and water-efficient plumbing fixtures available on the market that can be installed in your renovated bathroom space.
- We work meticulously, making sure that you get the types of fixtures that will truly save you money on your utility and energy bills. For example, some of the fixtures you can opt for include- water pressure regulators, water-efficient showers, half flush water closets and more.
- We also ensure that only the best quality products are used in these installations. This extends the durability of the bathroom spaces and helps ensure you get years of good service out of them.
We are a credible company that also provides guarantees for our work. This means we focus on doing the job right the first time around. We maintain a very good pace with completing the work and this means there will be no delays in getting any of the other features and installations in place either.
If you need a licensed 24/7 emergency plumber, we can provide prompt and professional services regardless of the time you call us. For any information, feel free to call SPS Plumbers on 02 9002 7332 and our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill in the contact us form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.