Gas Heater Replacement- What you Need To Know
We are well through autumn in Sydney and the colder winter months are just around the corner. This makes it one of the best times to get all your gas heater maintenance work done. This will help ensure but you are able to maintain the comfort levels in the in the areas of your home during the colder weather.
Signs that You May Need Gas replacement Sydney
We at SPS Plumbers are a leading company and this industry and can handle all types of hot water system maintenance, repair and replacement works. If you aren’t very sure whether your hot water heater needs replacement, here are some signs to look out for:
- Ignition Problems- Your gas heater should start without any delay as soon as you switch it on. However, if you find yourself trying to turn the heater on and off multiple times before it actually starts, it’s an indication that there is a problem with either the thermostat, or even the flame sensor.
- Gas Odour- A gas heater should never emit any kind of gas odour. If you detect this in your home, call us in for gas water heater leak detection services. We use the latest equipment in our work and can determine whether there is any major leak or problem in the system. This will help you decide whether replacement is required.
- Poor Heating- If your gas heater isn’t getting heated as effectively as it should this could mean that there are gas flow issues are there is some problem with the thermostat.
- Excessive Heat- Even if you find that the system is heating up excessively, it could be an indication that there are gas flow issues or that the thermostat isn’t working as it should.
- Health Issues- If your gas heater has performance problems that can result in the emission of carbon monoxide in the indoor areas. This is an extremely poisonous gas that can cause a number of respiratory issues, shortness of breath, as well as chest pain. It is a good idea to opt for gas replacement and make sure that your house is properly ventilated.
- Old Heater- As mentioned earlier, if your gas heater is very old, you should consider getting it replaced. Systems of good brands can last for between 15-20 years as long as they are maintained with regularity. However, excessive use and wear and tear can take a toll on these systems, and it might be much better to switch to an energy-efficient water heater.
We at SPS Plumbers provide excellent gas replacement Sydney plumbing services. We handle all manner of gas plumbing problems, use good quality products and materials and provide iron clad guarantees for our work. For any information about our general plumbing services, feel free to call SPS Plumbers on 02 9002 7332 and our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill in the contact us form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.