There are a number of advantages to getting your damaged drain pipes relined such as:
- Cost-effective – We at SPS Plumbers have seen that traditional drain replacement is a highly disruptive process that can become very expensive as the entire damaged pipe has to removed and replaced with a new one. Since this is a very labour-intensive job that is also very time-consuming that increases the overall cost of the job. In comparison, when you opt for pipe relining, only two small trenches have to be dug at either side of the pipe and the lining material is inserted into the existing pipe. This mean there is no need to dig out the entire pipe and replace it with a new one. This significantly reduces the cost of the project.
- Minimal disruption – Drain replacement is a highly-invasive procedure as a large portion of the landscaping has to be dug up to remove the damaged pipe. It means you have to get the landscape fixed once the new pipe is installed. The entire project becomes extremely messy and disruptive. In contrast, pipe relining is minimally invasive. As mentioned earlier, only two small trenches have to be dug. Your landscape doesn’t become excessively damaged and the entire job is completed in a neater manner.
• Time saving- Since there is less digging involved and only the pipe relining has to be inserted into the existing pipe, the job can be completed within a shorter span of time. In fact, this job may not take more than a few hours and the entire area can return to normalcy on that day itself.
- Time saving – Since there is less digging involved and only the pipe relining has to be inserted into the existing pipe, the job can be completed within a shorter span of time. In fact, this job may not take more than a few hours and the entire area can return to normalcy on that day itself.
- Longevity – Drain pipes that have relining in them are far superior to ones that don’t have any pipe relining. They perform far more efficiently than standards pipes and don’t get impacted by tree roots. In fact, they also have a much longer lifespan. You will also find that relined pipes provide a smoother and steadier flow of water.
- Permanent fix – Some people only get blocked drain pipes water-jetted to remove the roots. But that is only a temporary fix and it doesn’t take long for the roots to in grow into the pipes and cause a blockage again. In comparison, pipe relining is more of permanent solution and you won’t have to deal with the root problem anytime soon.
When we handle pipe relining for you, we make sure that the best materials and workmanship are used in the project and provide guarantees for our work. For any information about our pipe relining services, feel free to call SPS Plumbers on 02 9002 7332 and our email is email@example.com. You can also fill in the contact us form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.