Reasons to Opt For Natural Gas Installations
Natural gas is widely used throughout Sydney in both commercial and residential areas for various reasons such as heating, cooking etc. If you’re considering getting a Natural Gas Installation for your home, you need to hire the services of licensed professionals. We at SPS Plumbers have an excellent team of experienced experts for the job.
Reasons to Opt For Natural Gas
There are a number of reasons why people choose natural gas for their homes:
- Natural gas is comprised of methane which a simple hydrocarbon. Methane is formed by one carbon molecule and four hydrocarbon molecules. Even in an event of a gas leak, the methane present is dispersed easily as it is lighter than air, making it a very safe option. One of the main reasons to opt for natural gas is because of its excellent safety record.
- In Australia, there are very high technical standards that regulate the natural gas industry ensuring you get a safe fuel solution for your home. This is one more reason why choosing natural gas installations is a great option.
- Environmental Friendly
- CO2 is one of the major causes of the greenhouse effect. Natural gas is used for a number of purposes like cooking, heating etc. It disperses less CO2 into the atmosphere when compared to other fossil fuels, making it one of the cleanest forms of fossil fuel. Using it instead of electricity or other kinds of fossil fuels decreases the amount of CO2 dispersed into the air, making it an environmentally-friendly fuel option.
- Easily Accessible
- A network of underground pipes are used to distribute it easily to commercial, industrial and domestic clients all over Australia.
- Different retail energy companies such as Australian Gas Networks transmit and allot natural gas. Regardless of whether it is used on commercial or residential premises, natural gas offers the perfect balance of easy accessibility, dependability, responsiveness and competence.
How You Can Get a New Natural Gas Installation
- If electricity or LPG is currently being used in your house for heating cooking, hot water etc. you’d need to make a request for the new natural gas installation and wait for approval.
- It typically takes 10 business days for the connection offer to come in from the provider.
- Once you have accepted the offer, the company responsible for transmitting and distributing natural gas in your local area, will try to complete the request within 20 business days.
- Once the metre has been installed on your property, contact us for installing plumbing to all your appliances and other gas-operated
We have licensed and certified Natural Gas Installation experts that will carry out the work safely and to industry standards. Once the plumbing is in place, they will test all appliances and piping for leaks before considering their job done.
If you are looking for Natural Gas Installations experts look no further. For any information about these and other services, free to call SPS Plumbers on 02 9002 7332 and our email is email@example.com. You can also fill in the contact us form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.