Signs that you need Gas Heater Replacements in Sydney
Winter has just ended and summer is on its way. However, do not forget your gas heater just yet. Even though the days are warm and sunny, it tends to get chilly at night. Your gas heater has probably been used throughout winter to improve the comfort levels in your home. However, if you notice that your house has not been heating consistently, consider a change by hiring the services of SPS Plumbers for your Gas replacement Sydney before its time for another chilly winter. Here are a few signs to look out for that you need a complete Gas Replacement:
- Gas Odor- Indoor gas heaters should not emit any gas odour. Consider replacing your indoor gas heater as this could indicate a fault or a leak.
- Issues During Ignition- The gas heater should start the moment it’s switched on. However, if you have to turn it on and off repeatedly before it starts, it could indicate problems with the flame sensor, ignition board or thermostat.
- Insufficient Heating- Though you turn your heater up to its maximum level and yet it shows no results. This indicates a problem with the thermostat or there might be gas flow issues.
- If It Gets Too Hot- Walls heating too much and you need open up windows and doors to keep the room cool are signs of overheating. Call us for gas inspections and to determine whether you need Gas Replacement.
- The growth of Mould or Mildew- Rooms that receive little to no ventilation often lead to moisture being trapped in your rooms. This causes mould or mildew growth on the ceilings or walls of your house.
- Gives Rise to Health Issues- A gas heater that has performance issues can emit carbon monoxide in your house. This gas is poisonous and can cause chest pain, flu symptoms, shortness of breath and respiratory issue. Consider getting a Gas Replacement and in addition, also keeps your house well-ventilated.
- Gas Heater Age- Heaters can last for up to 15 to 20 years if they’re well-serviced. If you notice wear and tear of major components, outdated parts or safety systems that aren’t compliant, it means you need to get your gas replaced with a newer, energy-efficient model.
If your gas heater suffers from any of this issues, it’s time to call in specialists’ to have it upgraded. This ensures the safety of your household.
Why Opt For Our Services
If you are looking for skilled workers for Gas Replacements, there are some reasons why you should choose our services:
- Customized services
- Experienced & reputed company
- Up-front and reasonable pricing
- Top quality equipment used for installation
- Guaranteed services
If you are looking for gas replacement Sydney experts look no further. For any information about these and other services, free to call SPS Plumbers on 02 9002 7332 and our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill in the contact us form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.