All strata plumbing projects vary in scale, mainly because several tenants reside in these properties. Due to the nature of the plumbing jobs, it’s crucial to ensure that the maintenance work follows a fixed schedule, and also takes an approach that causes the least amount of disturbance to the tenants.
The two critical requirements of strata plumbing include fixed scheduling and excellent project management. We at SPS Plumbers have an extensive base of strata customers that have complete confidence in our ability to provide high-quality strata plumbing services.
Our team of skilled and licensed strata plumbers utilise only the latest tools and equipment to carry out all jobs. Besides handling these jobs utmost efficiency, we also focus on providing our clients with cost-efficient services. Here is some information about these services and why it’s crucial to hire licensed strata plumbers for them.
Range of Strata Plumbing Services
Rather than settling for multiple contractors, strata clients generally opt for experienced and reputed plumbing companies that are entirely capable of tackling all kinds of plumbing works. Strata properties can be spread across vast areas and have complex plumbing systems.
This is primarily why clients’ need experienced and reputed plumbing contractors to maintain the systems and carry out all work promptly effectively. Highly-skilled and experienced strata plumbers in Sydney can tackle several plumbing issues and offer services like:
- Drain cleaning
- High-pressure stormwater line and sewer line cleaning
- Certified backflow testing and prevention installation
- Water metre setups
- Licensed gas fitting services- replacement, installation, and repairs of gas lines.
- Inspection of the plumbing system using CCTV cameras. Also provide a recording of plumbing issues on USB, which enables the strata committee members to make decisions.
- Leak detection and pipe bursts
- Pipe relining
- Installation and servicing of circulating pumps, commercial hot water units, and boilers.
Why Strata Customers Should Hire Professional Plumbers
Strata properties have diverse requirements, which is why professional plumbers offer a wide range of services that also include:
- Meetings with committee members and building owners.
- Same-day services of urgent jobs, and 24 to 48 hours for all other jobs.
- These companies work 24/7, all 365 days of the year.
- Free property diagnostic services and reports for owners’ committees.
- Status report – This provides a detailed report of the property’s existing plumbing, hot water, and gas connections. The primary purpose of this report is to ensure that members have gas isolation shut off valves and main water valves in the case of emergencies.
The plumbing professionals maintain regular communication with the clients. They understand that it’s the strata manager’s responsibility to ensure that all necessary amenities, as well as utilities, are functioning as effectively as possible. When you hire the services of a well-established company to carry out your strata plumbing project, you can be sure that all installations will work optimally.
For any information about our full range of plumbing solutions, feel free to call SPS Plumbers on 02 9002 7332, and our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill the contact us form, and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.