How A Professional Plumber Will Handle Stubborn Drain Block
A sewer block isn’t something that occurs out of the blue. In fact, there are always signs that you might be facing a potential blockage in your bathroom or kitchen sink. If you are using a plunger just too often, it could indicate that a clog is building up in the drain pipe. While a plunger might work to clear minor blockages, a stubborn block would require professional attention. Constant sink or shower area backups could be an indication that you will be facing a major drain blockage in the future.
If you find yourself dealing with a sewage backup, you need expert plumbing professionals like the ones at SPS Plumbers to fix the problem without delay. As a company that has been operating in this industry for numerous years, we have the resources, experience as well as knowledge to handle all types of plumbing jobs whether minor or complex.
Professional Drain Block Clearing Services
When we handle any kind of drain blockages, we use the latest technology in our work and ensure that the job is completed to your 100% satisfaction within the shortest possible time. Take a look of a process that our 24/7 emergency plumber would follow in their work:
- When our plumbers visit your property, they will first assess the situation.
- They use CCTV drain cameras in order to determine exactly what is causing the blockage and where the blockage is.
- Once they have a clear visual of the location and nature of the problem they will provide you an estimate of the job.
- On approval, they will use an electric eel to clear the blockage. This flexible steel tool has a cutter at the end and operates on an electric motor. It is extremely effective in clearing all types of blockages including tree root clogs etc.
- Once the main block has been cleared, hydro-jetters would be used to clear the drain of all the debris and other elements that are causing the block. This high pressure equipment is effective in cleaning all kinds of dirt and debris or remains that are adhered to the inside of the drain pipe.
- Once we have completed clearing the blockage, we will also inspect the drain pipe for signs of cracks or damage.
- If any kind of damage is found, we would provide you with a detailed plan for fixing the drain using a no-dig technique.
- Our experts will also treat the areas around the drain pipe with a root growth hampering solution. This is a great way to reduce the possibility of tree roots growing in that space and infiltrating the drain pipe again.
If you need a licensed 24/7 emergency plumber, we can provide prompt and professional services regardless of the time you call us. For any information, feel free to call SPS Plumbers on 02 9002 7332 and our email is email@example.com. You can also fill in the contact us form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.