Gas is used for cooking food, heating water as well as to power various appliances around the home. Most homes across Sydney have gas pipelines, but if you are considering installing a new system or even extending the existing one, you need to hire the services of a skilled and licensed plumber for the job.
Gas systems must be installed very carefully because natural gas is highly flammable; the slightest slip can result in disaster. This is where we at SPS Plumbers come in; with over 15 years of experience behind us, we have the expertise, skill and the resources to handle all types of gas fitting, replacement and repair jobs safely and efficiently.
How we can help
Our company offers end-to-end gas fitting solutions and our gas fitters are up to speed with all the advances in the field as well as the technology used. We are fully-licensed and insured and you can rest assured that the job we do will be of top-notch quality. The different types of gas fitting and related services we offer include:
- Gas pipeline fitting for the entire home
- Additions and extensions to existing systems
- LPG and natural gas lines
- Kitchen appliances such as stoves, ovens, and gas cookers
- Gas water heater installation and repairs
- BBQs in outdoor locations
- Gas connections to fire pits and fireplaces
Our gas fitting services
We are extremely meticulous and careful with our work and handle fitting of all types of gas appliances and plumbing features. We have very stringent safely standards in place and ensure the installation is a safe and efficient; and follow a very methodical work process:
- We understand what the scope of the job and your specific requirements are.
- A detailed quote will be provided and we will also give you an accurate timeframe within which the job will be completed.
- The required forms will be filed with the gas company on your behalf
- Once all that is done, our plumbers will install the appliance or gas pipeline very carefully.
- We will file the appropriate forms with the gas company on your behalf.
- The installation will be checked in a detailed manner for vulnerabilities; and we will test and ensure the system works flawlessly.
Leaking gas has a very distinctive odour and if you notice this smell in and around your house, call us without delay. Its also a good idea to open up all the windows and doors, shut down the appliances and then leave your home till our experts come in and check the installation, fix the problem and declare the space to be safe for use.
We at SPS Plumbers have the knowledge, experience and tools to quickly assess, identify and repair all types of broken and damaged pipe problems gas problems and provide prompt and professional services regardless of the time you call us. For any information, feel free to call us on 02 9002 7332 and our email is firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also fill in the contact us form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.