Your sewer lines are buried deep under the ground so it’s not easy to spot and identify problems and their cause. However, if you sewer system is clogged, it’s very likely that tree root is the culprit. They’re the most common source of sewer problems and blockages. A clogged sewer problem needs to be addressed quickly to ensure the clog doesn’t cause expensive damage to the surrounding features. So, if you spot the signs, immediately give us at SPS Plumbers a call.
What are the Signs?
Because sewer lines are buried underground, you can’t detect a problem right away. However, the sewer is an essential part of your plumbing system so there will be signs that something is wrong and they include:
- Backed Up Drains – If drains in fixtures like toilets, showers, bathtubs, and bathrooms are backed-up, there might be a problem with the main sewer line.
- Water Back-Up During Use – If water overflows or starts to gurgle when you use your toilet, sink, or washing machine, there might be a problem with the sewer line.
- Odour – If you detect a foul odour whenever you step into the bathroom or use the fixtures, it’s a sign that the drainage system has some problems.
You should address these signs promptly because if you delay, your entire plumbing system might suffer and that can be expensive to repair.
What Will We Do?
We first warn all residents to avoid using the bathrooms and kitchens while we check the entire system thoroughly.
We adopt a very meticulous approach in our work and ensure that our plumbers work efficiently and quickly. They also ensure that there is no major disruption to the workings on your property.
- Our plumber will first run the drain auger through the sewer line. This will physically clean the line and remove all debris. If this clears the problem, you don’t have roots in your sewer line and don’t need tree root removal services.
- If the sewer line remains clogged, we examine the problem further with the help of a CCTV drain camera. This camera will allow us to carry out a visual inspection of the entire line and we will be able to identify what is causing the clog.
- If we spot a tree root block, we use hydro-jetting equipment to run high-pressure water through the sewer line. The force is enough to cut through even the most stubborn tree roots and removal all clogs.
- If needed, we will physically remove the roots. For this, we dig around the area of the blockage and cut of the section that has been invaded by the roots.
Our expert plumbers have the experience and the skill to handle all kinds of sewer blockage problems. If you have any questions about our tree root removal services or want a free no-obligation quote, please call us at SPS Plumbers. Our number is 02 9002 7332 and our email is email@example.com. You can also fill in the contact us form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.