Employment with SPS Sydney’s Plumbing Specialist
JOB TITLE: 4th year or Journeyman plumber
Sydney’s Plumbing Specialists are seeking an immediate start for a 4th year or Journeyman plumber to join our Sydney Team ASAP.
We are one of the fastest growing plumbing business’s in Sydney specialising in the Maintenance field.
We are a great place to work at as, aside from being paid above award wages and having access to a great bonus system, successful applicants will be provided with:
- Holiday Pay
- Company Vehicle (Hilux which can be taken home)
- Work phone
- Work Uniform
- Sales Training
- Bonus payments and incentives
Applicants duties and responsibilities will include but not limited to:
- Service and Installment of Taps and Toilets
- Unblocking Drains and laying of pipework
- CCTV camera inspections
- Hot water systems
- Fitting out PC Items
- Locating leaks
- General plumbing works
Our ideal applicant will:
- Hold a current drivers license
- Be an Australian citizen (No Vias/Sponsorships will be accepted)
- Have their own hand tools
- Possess advanced written and oral communication skills
- Be well organised with the ability to plan ahead and multitask
- Be willing to work Saturday’s and emergency call Outs *
- Not have a criminal record (police checks will be conducted)
- Be able to work unsupervised
- Have a minimum of 3 years maintenance experience
- Must have a great work ethic and be motivated
- Previous sales experience is highly desirable
*Successful applicants will be on a rostered after hours call out schedule with fantastic after hours pay ensuring our workers are paid for their efforts after hours.
This is an opportunity to further your plumbing career with a growing business and excel in strengthening your skills and ability. Please submit your cover letter and resume outlining how you meet the above criteria.
Please email all resumes to email@example.com
Call Michael on 0401888393
EMPLOYMENT WITH SYDNEY’S PLUMBING SPECIALISTS
SUBMIT YOUR ONLINE APPLICATION TODAY!
We are always on the look out for dedicated and talented staff. If you are interested in joining our team, please fill in the form below and attach a copy of your CV below.
REQUIREMENTS TO BECOME A PLUMBER WITH SPS
- MUST HOLD A CURRENT DRIVERS LICENSE
- MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN
- MUST HOLD THE NECESSARY QUALIFICATIONS
- MUST HAVE WHITE CARD